Monday, March 31, 2008

*The Liberty Tree The Best Music Videos Songs For Our Troops

Music is a Universal Language. It is definitely the language of Protest. From The African American Slaves, to The Irish, to Our Own American Political History.

Songs For Our Troops

Dedicated To *My Uncle Timmy Murphy And My *Grandfather Mike Murphy My First Teachers and Muses!

For All Our Troops You Are The Sons and Daughters of Liberty* I Chose This Song Just For You
and for my little friend, Aron My Other Kiddo you Got really screwed around by the government too. Take Care of Yourself

*The Sons and Daughters of Liberty



Hair Aquarius
For Jan*The Original Wonder Woman
Who taught me love for the dance.
And for Onanyes, thank you so much for the bunny with the pancakes on it's head
.



Age of Aquarius

Vera Reid takes a common position expressed by many astrologers and New Agers about the Age of Aquarius. Reid sees the Age of Aquarius as that time when humankind takes control of the Earth and its own destiny as its rightful heritage. As such, humankind will become the "Son of God". Reid believed that the keyword for Aquarius is 'enlightenment'. The destiny of humankind in the Age of Aquarius is the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness.

Reid also believed that the many crises the world is experiencing are attributable to the waning days of the Age of Pisces meeting the incoming tide of Aquarius, with the transition between ages lasting approximately 280 years. Reid also promoted the idea that some people will experience mental enlightenment in advance of others and therefore be recognized as the new leaders in the world.

Age of Aquarius
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius#Astrological_meaning_of_the_Age_of_Aquarius

Astrological age
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age

Please Send a Dollar To
Operation Gratitude
16444 Refugio Road
Encino, California 91436
USA


Wish List (Monetary Donations Accepted Year Round)
http://www.opgratitude.com/wishlist.php


I'm committed to doing my small part, to give these kids an even break. They also serve who only stand and cheer WWII saying

To Our Troops
I haven't forgotten you. I'm still searching for the best music videos for you. it's not so easy to find good music. But I'm working on it.
The Best Armed Forces Day To Our Troops


Thank A Vet For Your Freedom

For America Tribute To Our Brave U.S. Troops

Since we're getting to know each other, let me tell you a little about myself.
They say write what you know. I know, I sometimes veer away from this concept, Passion, what can one do

Having been 17 in 1967. War is a subject I'm an expert on.
So is music. I was raised in a bar in Bayonne New Jersey that my father owned.
We were located two blocks from a Navy base, so my first friends were Merchant Marines and Sailors. One of my earliest memories is listening to the jukebox all night long. Hank Williams Sr. was my first love at age 7.

I know how big-hearted American Service men are. I was a regular Chang-hi Lil. I had a following of Merchant Marines and Sailors; when they came into port, no one was allowed to have a beer until they took me to the toy store.

I'll join up to do what I can to help you all, as best as I can, for you.
God gave me a beautiful sarcastic wit and I know how to use it.


I'm praying for all of you over there in the middle east. Just give me a holler if you need anything.

Don't forget David slew Goliath with just a stone!

Lady Liberty Anthem




*Loretta Lynn Coal Miner's Daughter



I'm praying for all of you over there in the middle east. Just give me a holler if you need anything.

If the enemy gives you any trouble,
Give em' Hell


*Love and Peace ga*
Powered By Blogger