Sunday, May 25, 2008

[Updated 2/5/12] Support Our Brave Troops Now!

For Our Troops And Veterans

For Our ♥Marines All Our ♥Troops And ♥Veterans
[Updated 2/5/12]

Veterans Administration
Connect With VA

I Would like to wish our Troops and Everyone else too a Great Memorial Day Weekend.

I will be fondly thinking of you all and praying for a fast resolution to the situation in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I Know that the world is suffering from "Good" music deprivation. I keep finding new music, so I'm always adding. I will only put the best music on my blog.



To Our Troops And Veterans
Never let any punks demoralize You
Tell The punks to Put Up Or Shut Up!

Hero and Heroine came to refer to characters that, in the face of danger and adversity display courage and the will for self-sacrifice, that is, heroism, for some greater good, originally of martial courage or excellence.
HEROISM

These young men and women do a job that not all of us can, or would inconvenience ourselves and do.
They're brave when others are definitely not.

When America is in trouble we call on our service men and women to save us.

Our US Military forces, unfailingly do what is needed to protect me and everyone in our nation.

Whether our government is right or wrong has no bearing on the fact that our service men and women put their very existence on the line for people like me and you.
If they shoot at you, you don't just stand there and say, give me a hug brother, I'm a pacifist, I love you, you shoot back!

To All The Troops and Veterans, to our Brave Men and Women over in Iraq, Afghanistan and everywhere. All the People of New York City and all my friends everywhere, who helped me be who I am.
And
I want you to know that we at home care very much about all of you*

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Thank a Vet For Your Freedom*


Love, Justice, and Harmony
ga*
Powered By Blogger