Sunday, September 21, 2014

♥What I Did For Climate Change Day♥

I would have loved to be able to actually attend a Climate March with everyone this weekend and especially Today.

This was impossible for me to do. Then; I got the bright idea, hey, I could still cyber travel! The mode of transport I always use. "Have Computer Will Cyber Travel!"

First
I posted this on a front page nj.com article, about Governor Christie as a comment. So I know he will see it.

So far I haven't seen any news about the Federal Appeals Court's Decision regarding Jersey City's lawsuit to overturn FERC's approval. Status of NJ/NYC-spectra natural gas pipeline? Being decided by Federal Appeals Court.

Then I posted this as a comment, on a nj.com article about Thousands flock to Jersey City's All About Downtown Street Fair Saturday.

Have A Nice People's Climate March Today♥"

NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center

Announcing PeoplesClimate.tv: March Livestream and People's Videos

And of course, since I have many friends in Jersey City, I posted this too. ♥For All My Friends And Good People Everywhere♥

♥Thank You Occupiers Everywhere♥

I'm watching, listening to this livestream now.

I just posted this on google. Now I'm off to re-post to all my Facebook groups and maybe later I'll find another couple of nj.com articles I can comment on, with one of my ecological posts.

If video is a little slow, lower definition.


Save The Planet, It's The Only Home We Have!



♥Many, Small Rebellions♥