Saturday, June 15, 2013

Newark NJ Mayor Cory Booker (Democrat) Announces His Run For US Senate

Greater Newark/New York Fresh Air Fund Sends Children To Summer Camp 

Cory Booker for US Senate FB

Cory Booker 36th Mayor Of Newark



Mayor Cory Booker greets more than 200 volunteers building a state-of-the-art community playground located at West Bigelow Street in Newark's South Ward
Greater Newark Conservancy Home Page
Greater Newark Conservancy FB

Since taking office in 2006, Mayor Booker and his administration has placed a priority on creating more green spaces and recreation for children and families in Newark. The new playground is the most recent addition to the City's largest park expansion initiative in Newark in over a century with over 20 parks planned for completion by the end of 2010.



Mayor Cory Booker reviews the week of August 24-29, 2009 in Newark.



Real African American Heroes

Invictus
Unconquered
Captain Of My Soul


Out of the night that covers me,
Dark as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning's of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
By William Ernest Henley (1849–1903)

For ♥All My Friends In New Jersey, New York And Everywhere♥ Or; It Ain't Over, Till It's Over!

Peace And Justice
ga

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. Gandhi