Friday, December 10, 2010

*Why Didn't You Say That It Was A Revolution You Wanted?

The Kids In Need Foundation
* Has distributed more than $300 million in school supplies to low-income schools free of charge
* Serves 1.6 million students and 100,000 teachers annually
* Has awarded $1 million in grants to teachers

http://www.kinf.org/

Please Send A Dollar
Or A Donation Or If You Need Help At Your School Contact
The Kids In Need Foundation

3077 Kettering Blvd.
Suite 114
Dayton
OH 45439
phone 1-937-296-1230

*******
There are 72 million children out of school across the world.

That's more than all the children that are primary school across Europe, USA, Canada, Australia combined. The world has the opportunity to ensure that every child has an education, and the chance to beat poverty.

World leaders have the power, the resources, and the knowledge to achieve education for all.
1GOAL will be asking all leaders to make Education for All a reality. In order for us to achieve our 1GOAL we need your help and your support.
Join 1GOAL and help achieve Education to End Poverty.
http://www.join1goal.org/home.php

Oppose Censorship
Not Common Sense


We're American citizens but if we don't agree to let the government run a muck we become the bad guys? Ridiculous!
Graft doesn't bother me. It's what makes the world go round.
But the incompetence of the Bush administration has taken the concept of what goes around comes around, way too far.

We Need Abbie Hoffman

When I was seventeen I heard Abbie Hoffman talking in Washington Square Park, NYC. Actually I heard him from across the street, I was afraid to go into the park because there was a large crowd and it was kinda dark.
But he was on a loud speaker and I heard him say "Whatever you do, do it for the Revolution" That stuck with me and I made it the motto for my life.

When I was a teenager I always wanted to be a Yippie. I thought, that would be a great achievement and maybe you have to prove that you're a good Hippie first, and then they might let you be a Yippie. Work your way up to it.

So I have. I hope Abbie would like my blogs. He's another one of my Teachers and Muses .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbie_Hoffman


Let's face it the governments of the world are pretty much being run by guys who have very little or no idea what the hell they're doing.

I cannot believe the state of the World in 2008. They have learned absolutely nothing from World War I, World War II, etc.

Thought is Revolution
When You Control A People's Thoughts You Control Them!


I've gathered more revolution for all of you.

*******

Please Send a Dollar To
*Women for Women International, US Office
4455 Connecticut Ave NW
Suite 200
Washington DC 20008
T.202.737.7705
F.202.737.7709


*Women for Women International

http://www.womenforwomen.org/about-women-for-women/we-support-women-survivors-globally.php



Calling All Crows
-Click On Title





Note to Patty Hearst* I always knew you were innocent. I read your book and I believe it.








Peace*, Love*, Justice* and Harmony* ga*